Just another quick day in the life of a joiner vlog for you! Today I’m doing a bit of a kitchen refresh for a customer so I thought I’d show you some of the stuff I’ve run in to on this job.
You can watch the full video here:
So, in this vlog I’m going over the following points:
- Ripping down doors and drawers to make custom kitchen filler panels
- Ripping down corner fillet pieces and applying iron-on edge tape in awkward areas
- I’m moaning on about Philips screws being provided with some brand new euro hinges instead of the correct and infinitely superior Pozidriv screws. Are we in 1967? No, we’re not. Sort it out Hafele.
- I also briefly talk about hinge positions varying between different types of kitchens (especially with older kitchens)
- Finally I cover off how I select an appropriate handle position for kitchen cabinet doors and drawers.
Enjoy and see you next time!
Latest posts by Andy Mac (see all)
- How to Paint Melamine? - July 1, 2019
- How to attach ANYTHING to a Dot and Dab wall? - June 6, 2019
- Tips for using Wall Plugs & Anchors in Solid Walls - June 1, 2019